Rock Outdoors is currently hiring!
A FULL TIME MARINE PARTS & SERVICE ASSOCIATE!
The marine parts and services associate serves as a liaison between shop, sales, parts and warranty associates with a goal of ensuring the best possible service experience for customers.
Primary duties include:
- Greet and interact with customers in person, via phone and via email inquiries. Provide clear instructions on the work order for the technician.
- Look up marine parts in various vendor systems to find the best solution to customer’s boat maintenance needs
- File warranty claims and follow process through completion
- Promote the sale of additional labor services, parts and accessories
- Follow through all work orders from start to finish
- Track technician efficiency and billable time
- Bill and collect payment for service work
- Fluent with MS Office including Excel and Outlook. Experience in TCS program strongly preferred.
- Experience looking up parts, troubleshooting to determine root cause; resourceful in finding items and solutions
- Accurate communicator with the ability to translate customer concerns
- Prior experience as a marine technician strongly preferred. This is a perfect opportunity for a technician looking to move from a hands-on role to a customer-facing role.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Top notch customer service skills for an environment with high end marine brands and customers who expect a luxury experience
- Ability to work a full time schedule including every other weekend
Compensation commensurate with experience and certification status.
Rock Outdoors is an equal opportunity employer.