The primary design objective of the new Pantera Classic was to achieve all-around efficiency. As many anglers are gravitating to rigs with a smaller footprint for ease of towing and storage, the new Classic is designed to meet that demand. The 19’6” hull takes the 90” beam forward for plenty of functional front deck space while still allowing the rig to fit comfortably into most 8’ garage spaces.
The streamlined hull design carries itself well with a 24-volt trolling motor, it can also store a larger 36-volt series motor. With 30-gallons of fuel capacity, either engine will enjoy ample range.
Storage onboard the new Pantera Classic flows nicely from bow to stern. The front deck hosts a new design with never before done offset box lids and an 8’6” rod capacity. Anglers can easily access their front tackle storage without having to move around deck rods. Additional twin seat and large rear storage units accommodate a full tournament load for you and your partner.
The all-fiberglass console can accommodate screens up to 12” and offers plenty of legroom for taller anglers. Anglers can quickly access the 32-quart and 24-quart coolers nearby from the comfort of the driver’s seat.
Sitting on a custom Bass Cat tandem trailer, the Pantera Classic is cradled on a 3” frame with four cross members providing maximum strength while reducing towing weight over 400 pounds. Additionally, custom-matched fiberglass fenders and trim are included.
- Perko Latches w/Locks on Storages
- Integrated SS Ladder in Deck
- 750 GPH Bilge Pump w/Auto
- Aeration & Pump In/Out Feature
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80 - 45"
- 30 Gallons of Fuel
- Two Fold Down Seats w/13in Extension
- Quicksilver Matched Analog Gauge Package
- Center Rod Storage w/Tackle access below
- One Rod Bungee at Bow
- Ice Chest Cooler
- 24oz Carpet
- No Lighted Boxes
- Engine Matched Propeller
- Slidemaster Jack Plate
- Hydraullic Steering
- 6X BCB Steering Wheel
- Interactive Digital Panel
- Master Power Switch at Dash
- Color Matched Gauge Dress Rings
- Foam Filled Stringer System
- Plastic Battery Trays
- Fully Insulated Deck Lids
- Multiple Cup Holder Locations
- Recessed Trolling Motor Foot Pedal
- Tandem Axle Trailer
- Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MDI GPS G3N
- Humminbird Helix 9 CHIRP MSI GPS G3N
- Humminbird Ethernet
- Humminbird HDI TM Adapter
- Water Pressure Gauge
- Butt Seat w/ Pro Pole
- Pro Trim
- Hot Foot with Slider
- Bungee Rod Straps
- Keel Guard
- Teleflex Tilt Steering
- Rear SI Transducer Shield
- Minn Kota Ultrex 80 US2 IP 45"
- LED Reverse Light
- Reverse Fender Color Malibu Silver
- Fiberglass Step Box
Year 2020 Manufacturer Bass Cat Model Pantera Classic Trim Name Black White Silver Generic Type (Primary) Bass Boat Overall Length 19'6" Length 19'6" Beam 7'6" Fuel Capacity 30 Engine Mercury 200L PXS Selling Price Call for Pricing