ECOMMERCE LEAD (PART TIME)
Rock Outdoors is in search of a qualified candidate to spearhead the implementation of Ecommerce for our outdoor retail store! The ideal candidate would be computer savvy and eager to take on a new challenge. This is a great opportunity for someone currently enrolled in a marketing degree program to gain valuable industry experience.
Primary duties include:
· Being a driving force in the roll out of Ecommerce for outdoor retail store; maintenance of Ecommerce site once live including loading new products on site and merchandising site categories
· Manage, process and track customer orders for accuracy and to ensure a positive online shopping experience
· Research on product selection and vendor pricing contracts, particularly with regard to MAP rules
· Manage execution of promotional opportunities and maintain promotional calendar
· Carrier and packaging election for shipping to determine the most cost effective and dependable resources
· Inventory control management, including online drop ship vendor management
· Analyze competitor media presence and pricing to ensure marketplace attractiveness
· High school diploma required; marketing degree or current enrollment in marketing-related field preferred
· A passion for helping customers and ensuring positive customer experiences
· Tech savvy and creative, with strong technical troubleshooting skills
· Strong verbal and written communication and listening skills for interacting with customers, coworkers, suppliers and vendors
Hourly compensation commensurate with experience. Schedule is part time but hours are flexible depending on needs. Please visit us at www.rockoutdoors.com/careers to apply.
Rock Outdoors is an equal opportunity employer.